Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Sometimes Pitchfork gets it right.

Weezer - Make Believe 9.9/10.0

The new Weezer is worse than hanging out at Wal-Mart. swear da ga!
I am a Weezer fan - so much so that when I am singing their earlier songs I have been known to start foaming at the mouth. I also do not buy shit just because a favorite artist recorded it. We are all capable of crap and so is Weezer. It almost seems deliberate as I cannot imaging Rivers writing these songs unless he was just so fed up with the conglomerate lifestyle that he just decided to make kids sing stupid shit so he could laugh. I don't know - it's shit, just utter shit. However the new Spoon is hot, esp that disco track. And if you have an excess of street whistles and lotion than the new fannypack is right up your alley.

-jaywalker is dancing because he just can't stop.